Monday, August 13, 2012

Nairobi Day 4 - Part 2

Things I have discovered about myself in the short time i've been back in Nairobi.
  1. I like to cook for someone but I dont necessarily like to cook for myself. I enjoy it when people get together for a home cooked meal. I finally understand why my aunties and mum gets so overboard with hospitality when it comes to cooking.
  2. I drink more water, bathe more and do my number 2 more often when I'm here
  3. I smile alot here
  4. I am very comfortable with myself in terms of doing things alone.
  5. I find myself wanting to go to church and actually listening to the Word
  6. I am more honest with myself because there is no where to hide
  7. I am an outdoors person
  8. I still cant take a good photo - so i admit i'm not a very good photographer
  9. I can be an introvert if I want to as I shun away from 24/7 company with others
  10. I just want to love and be loved in return and I want it done right.
Alright, so the last one i didn't need to be here to find out but at least it was something I discovered about myself when I was sipping on my mocha. That and also what qualities I would like in my future spouse.

I hope I can be someone's unsaddled house standing in the middle of the room near a cube. 

1 comment:

tizz said...

So happy you are happy there :) I've been a silent reader all these while so that's why I didn't feel a need to msg to ask what you've been up to!!

I think you should just do whatever makes u happiest, even if it means I won't get to see u as soon as I wld like to :)