To cheer me up, Gik brought me to this fantasy place 1 hr away from Nairobi. Its called Kitengela and he likens it to an Alice in Wonderland. When we went there, it was like a wonderland, it was shining in every place! They had swings everywhere! I love it.
Gik has been here many times, it was one of the places he likes to bring his guests. But even then, I still manage to have him experience something new when I went there! I explored the outskirts of the place and came across 3 glass structures located outside the place. One was a Jewish star, one looked like a big archway and one was like an altar. Upon closer inspection of the artwork on one of them, we were surprised to find that one of them was constructed in memory of 2 babies who had passed away.
We took several shots here cause it was just so open and beautiful.
And then I came across something I can claim as one of my favorite spots on Earth. A swing, hanging by 2 ropes from the balcony, swinging off the second floor, onto the roof of another building, looking out at a vast scenery of greenery. It was serene, it was bliss, it was my moment of peace and happiness. I love that swing. And the view was awesome too.
Haha, the shirt bought for Gik from Singapore. He loves it. Oh and I found Dum Dum! So yea, I had fun at Kitengela and it made me forget the horrible morning.
Then again, I do attribute all that to PMS. It had arrived in the morning and I was plagues with constant cramps throughout the day. By 3.00p.m, I was groaning to Gik to take me home to painkillers. We rushed back home and he filled up a hot water bag to press against my tummy. I now declare that hot water bag as my friend. I previously thought that a warm hand is the best when you have cramps, boy was I wrong! The hot water bag is amazing!!!!!!! I hugged it and fell dreamily asleep in a nap.
When I woke up close to 7.00pm, had to get ready for dinner with Paul cause it was his birthday. Gik didnt wanna go so I went alone to Fugo Gaucho, which to my delight, was only a 2 mins drive from Riverside Park.
We had brazilian food and cuts and it was good. I was still feeling weak so I excused myself early, asked Gik to pick me up and went back home to snuggle with Hot Watey Bottey (Yes thats its name now and Gik has generously given it to me to bring to London).
here are a few pics from his Bdae celebration.
Gik has been here many times, it was one of the places he likes to bring his guests. But even then, I still manage to have him experience something new when I went there! I explored the outskirts of the place and came across 3 glass structures located outside the place. One was a Jewish star, one looked like a big archway and one was like an altar. Upon closer inspection of the artwork on one of them, we were surprised to find that one of them was constructed in memory of 2 babies who had passed away.
We took several shots here cause it was just so open and beautiful.
And then I came across something I can claim as one of my favorite spots on Earth. A swing, hanging by 2 ropes from the balcony, swinging off the second floor, onto the roof of another building, looking out at a vast scenery of greenery. It was serene, it was bliss, it was my moment of peace and happiness. I love that swing. And the view was awesome too.
Haha, the shirt bought for Gik from Singapore. He loves it. Oh and I found Dum Dum! So yea, I had fun at Kitengela and it made me forget the horrible morning.
Then again, I do attribute all that to PMS. It had arrived in the morning and I was plagues with constant cramps throughout the day. By 3.00p.m, I was groaning to Gik to take me home to painkillers. We rushed back home and he filled up a hot water bag to press against my tummy. I now declare that hot water bag as my friend. I previously thought that a warm hand is the best when you have cramps, boy was I wrong! The hot water bag is amazing!!!!!!! I hugged it and fell dreamily asleep in a nap.
When I woke up close to 7.00pm, had to get ready for dinner with Paul cause it was his birthday. Gik didnt wanna go so I went alone to Fugo Gaucho, which to my delight, was only a 2 mins drive from Riverside Park.
We had brazilian food and cuts and it was good. I was still feeling weak so I excused myself early, asked Gik to pick me up and went back home to snuggle with Hot Watey Bottey (Yes thats its name now and Gik has generously given it to me to bring to London).
here are a few pics from his Bdae celebration.







No comments:
Post a Comment