Thursday, August 30, 2012

Back in Singapore

Landed in Singapore 30mins later than expected. I slept throughout the plane ride on the second leg which is good. But I still felt groggy when I landed.

I was so hungry that when I got out of customs, I went to eat Dry noodles with mince pork (or as Gik would tease my accent, "Pok")

Stupid la! Got scolded by Uncle selling noodles! I mean what kind of service man!!!!

"Uncle I want White noodles Kway Teow with extra Chilli and vineger"

>> Uncle Takes Yellow Noodles and boils them

"Uncle, I said I want White noodles, kway Teow"

>>  Uncle looks at the noodles he just boiled, look at me and say in Chinese "How?"

(Being Nice) "Uncle Never mind, I eat the yellow noodles but remember to add Chilli and add Vinegar"

>> Uncle says sarcastically in Chinese "Wah you really know how to eat vinegar (In chinese, eating vinegar means being Jealous)

(Stacey says nothing)

>> Uncle finishes noodle and passes me the bowl

"Thank you Uncle"

>> Uncle says, "Dont need to Thank La, you already paid money what!"

Stacey Fumes off!!! WAH LAOOOO... What did I do man....

No comments: