Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Nairobi Day 16 - I cried today

Had a very lazy day today, took afternoon nap which I dont usually do. I dont understand why I am so lethargic these few days...

In the evening, I went to Junction to have an evening drink with Paul and Grace.

At night, I went to have dinner with P'Somsak and P'Nui at the Beijing restaurant.Was Steamboat all over again. At this point in time, It was getting very late and I didnt feel so chirpy.

So when Gik asked me what was wrong, I just snapped and I told him about how I felt which led him to snap back at me to tell me it was wrong of me to feel that way and and back and forth and back and forth... we just stopped talking.

So anyway.. after I cooled down I sheepishly went to him to apologize. Cause it was really my fault and I felt like such a bad person for saying those stuff... and if there is one thing I really hate, its apologizing. And when I really mean it.... I start to cry. Yes, crybaby Stacey has been unleashed...

So there I was crying in front of him and admitting my mistake, its true. I was raised and brought up to be a better person than this person that was small, childish and selfish that was acting up a while ago.

So yea.. that was what happened.

No comments: