Tuesday, October 30, 2012

42. Week 5

Can't believe It's been 5 weeks of school.

Been stalking my cousins on facebook and everyone seem to be enjoying themselves.. :)

Ron looks like he put on a bit of weight (which is great!) and he is learning how to parachute?!? Well, glad he's making use of his time in Canada. I really miss him!!!

Vin just seems like he is eating Hungry Jacks nonstop! Stop checking in there all the time on facebook la! But he does look like he is getting fitter and fitter with all the table tennis matches he has been photographed in.

Tracy is enjoying Undergrad life in Bangor. Her pics show lots of dorm life and house parties, cooking Laksa and baking and having surprise birthday parties for friends... (I just realize that these 3 who are away,  their photos do not show ANY alcohol or booze or dancing or any form of revelry? compared to them, I seem to be living a life of debauchery!)

I have a feeling Lyn is really busy in Singapore, she doesnt seem to be updating her fb as often.

Edwin, Celine, Cheryl are all hanging out with friends regularly, no one seems particularly cooped in which is good.

And then we get to the 2 youngest....

Jerald is playing games so..he is just being Jerald...

and my little tin tin...

Sigh...

What do you say to this kinda post?!



 Sometimes, you forget they are growing too fast. some getting into their tweens way too early.

No comments: