Friday, October 26, 2012

38. What a day!

This is the life!

Long day at school but managed to squeeze in some good quality work in between, finished lessons at 8.00pm and rushed down to Bar Salsa for an amazing night with the girls, Theodora and Felicia.

Not only did we get to do 2 solid hours of improvers/intermediate lessons, we were surprised by how much we enjoyed being twirled and dipped by the salsa moves! This is definitely my level! Good Bye Beginners! Honestly, I have not danced so much before, after a song stops, another asks you to dance and at one point, you just have to politely decline and admit you're tired! If anyone wants a place to practice, Bar Salsa on Thursdays is a definite must go!

And I've forgotten how it feels like to be young and a girl! I feel so "girly" tonight! It's been awhile since I have done anything like that with my own friends back in Singapore (well, cause we have passed this stage and also cause we are all working/traveling all the time, we don't go dancing together anymore!)

How long has it been since I have.... looked out for a girl-friend while we were all out dancing and pulled her away from an over zealous guy....

or went drinking and suppering and chatting about guys in our lives....

or... even running to the tube just in time before the door close and giggling non stop just because we made it...

It's good to be young!



No comments: