Today was such a busy day....
Stats in the morning, Stats in the afternoon...
The worst thing was the absolute rush...
I finished at 3.00p.m, rushed home to go to the bank, reached at 3.30p.m. Finally got my barclays card! woo hoo!
When I reached home... I thought to myself... why not go for the 4.00p.m Yoga class! so quickly changed and went...
Yoga finished at 5.30p.m and I scrambled to get home, bathe change to make it out of the door by 5.50p.m, into the tube station at 6.00p.m and onway to class which starts at 6.30p.m...
I havent properly cooled down so I was still sweating like a pig on the tube and the first 30mins of class....
Sigh, things I do to myself...
Class ended at 8.00p.m (what a long day) and I just blindly walked around. I was feeling very hungry cause the only thing I ate the whole day was a breakfast meal with Theodora at Euston Station....
So I wandered upon a noodle restaurant and ordered myself a bowl of la mian with wonton...
Mistake... it was so salty... when I came home, I had a sorethroat immediately...
What a long day... tomorrow is gonna be worse.
Stats in the morning, Stats in the afternoon...
The worst thing was the absolute rush...
I finished at 3.00p.m, rushed home to go to the bank, reached at 3.30p.m. Finally got my barclays card! woo hoo!
When I reached home... I thought to myself... why not go for the 4.00p.m Yoga class! so quickly changed and went...
Yoga finished at 5.30p.m and I scrambled to get home, bathe change to make it out of the door by 5.50p.m, into the tube station at 6.00p.m and onway to class which starts at 6.30p.m...
I havent properly cooled down so I was still sweating like a pig on the tube and the first 30mins of class....
Sigh, things I do to myself...
Class ended at 8.00p.m (what a long day) and I just blindly walked around. I was feeling very hungry cause the only thing I ate the whole day was a breakfast meal with Theodora at Euston Station....
So I wandered upon a noodle restaurant and ordered myself a bowl of la mian with wonton...
Mistake... it was so salty... when I came home, I had a sorethroat immediately...
What a long day... tomorrow is gonna be worse.
No comments:
Post a Comment