Woke up multiple times at night, coughing and with a pain in my throat. My sore throat had taken a turn for the worse and now I'm dealing with cough and a fever.
I feel miserable.
Several times, I could feel myself drenched in sweat because the fever was kicking in but I felt too cold to take the blanket off. My throat felt like someone was sawing through me...
Gosh....
Was supposed to meet dora for breakfast at 9.00am, Go to church at 1030, go to borough market after that, yoga at 5.00p.m, dinner with chinese people at 7. Sigh...
What a wasted day if I dont get to do any of that... oh well, we'll see..
Maybe i'll force my sorry ass to get up and go for brunch....
I feel miserable.
Several times, I could feel myself drenched in sweat because the fever was kicking in but I felt too cold to take the blanket off. My throat felt like someone was sawing through me...
Gosh....
Was supposed to meet dora for breakfast at 9.00am, Go to church at 1030, go to borough market after that, yoga at 5.00p.m, dinner with chinese people at 7. Sigh...
What a wasted day if I dont get to do any of that... oh well, we'll see..
Maybe i'll force my sorry ass to get up and go for brunch....
No comments:
Post a Comment