Sunday, October 07, 2012

19. Friday

Sore throat is irritating my throat. Today is a long day, unbelievably.

Timetable for Fridays:

9.00am to 11.00a.m - Consulting Psychology lecture
11.00am to 1.00p.m - Talent Management Lecture
2.00pm to 5.00p.m - Creativity and Innovation in Organization

5.00p.m - Concuss

I was very tired by the time I got home.. but yet, i still felt like I needed to be drinking cause its such a waste of Friday night. I cooked pasta for dinner and was preparing to sleep early....

Luckily, Dora came home early as well and we both decided to go out, explore hoxton square and grab a glass of wine.

So off we went, 2 girls walking side by side and drinking wine at a bar. I had fun. It wasnt a wild night at all, everything felt comfortable.

When I came home, talk to Jie for 1 hour before going to sleep...

No comments: