Wednesday, October 03, 2012

16. Tuesday

Tuesdays from now on (well, until December) are free days for me. Its the only day of the week I do not have to go to school for lectures.

Spent the entire morning editing a foreword for a book. It was quite fun but I need to learn how to maintain the original flavor of the writer and not reword it like what I usually do for any reports that come to me.

Cooked for myself a packet of instant noodles for breakfast. Sometimes, there is nothing quite comforting than a packet of dry Char Mee from Singapore. :) And I was lazy to cook.

At about 1p.m I decided to print out my notes and do my readings, realized silly ole me bought everything to do with a printer except the bloody A4 papers. Alamak. Quickly searched on Argos and they had only 1 stock left! Reserved that bundle and made my way down, stopping by coffee shop on the way to grab coffee and a croissant.

When I got home all ready to begin the day of studying, I glanced at my yoga timetable... ooh there is an upcoming class at 4.00p.m! Idea... Then I look at my pile of readings and discovered the extensive amount of stuff I have to read! OMG! why did I never realized before! Why do we have so much readings to do? Is it because the lectures here are meaningless so they make it up with giving students more homework?

Oh well... I read what I could by 4.00pm, went to Yoga yet again for another awesome workout, came back home to eat my leftover croissant for dinner and settled into study mode for the rest of the night. Yup, can definitely foresee my days to be like this, at least for every Tuesday...

And I have been faithfully doing my accounting everyday. So here is the result for the month of September. I said I have been doing my accounting, I never said I was keeping to my budget.... I did go over a teensy weensy little bit....:P I blame the air ticket to Singapore, the drinking which constitutes Misc and schoolbooks I never knew costs so much here... On the other hand, I did make it up with not spending too much on food... We will do better in October. :)

No comments: