Wednesday, October 03, 2012

15. Monday

First day of lessons!

Started the morning off with Breakfast with Theodora at Starbucks. What an awesome way to start the day, then attended Stats class, met a new friend, went to complain about my modules to the administrator, went to Salsa class (hee hee) and then ended the day with pub grub and a glass of wine.

Check out my pub grub which was also my dinner. The last time I had pub grub for dinner was at the Museum of Toys... haha that was a good night. But I guess, the situation has changed slightly from then...


Here's a quote from Eat, Pray, Love

“I have a history of making decisions very quickly about men. I have always fallen in love fast and without measuring risks. I have a tendency not only to see the best in everyone, but to assume that everyone is emotionally capable of reaching his highest potential. I have fallen in love more times than I care to count with the highest potential of a man, rather than with the man himself, and I have hung on to the relationship for a long time (sometimes far too long) waiting for the man to ascend to his own greatness. Many times in romance I have been a victim of my own optimism.”
― Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

No comments: