Thursday, October 25, 2012

35. 36. 37

Failed my first Stats Exam. Bummer.

Dwelled on it for awhile, but was more affected by what I did immediately upon learning about my grade than the grade itself... I really shouldn't have done that. Sigh.

Anyway, that just means I have to do well for the next 2 exams and maybe... stop skipping classes on Monday. :P (Time to get serious Stace)

Well here's an "interesting" conversation I just had.

< random friend of a friend who just added me on fb > Hi
< Stacey trying to do work > Hi
< He > I wanna know about Hot Yoga, can you tell me where to join cause I wanna try it
< Me > Sure. Just google Hot Yoga London and you can find the results and the nearby studios near you. (Isnt this quite an obvious way to say go find out yourself?)
< He > ok great. How much does it cost you
< Me > Blah Blah blah.... "talk more about the costs and the way it is done"
< He > okay... HOT yoga means how HOT. Is it temperature hot or is the teacher hot
< Me > Temperature hot, about 40 degrees. I think everyone is hot.
< He > Oh... HOT HOT.. hmm
< Me > (at this point, getting rather cheesed off on this one dimensional discussion) Yea but if that's the only reason why u wanna go then maybe not go.

 ... seriously right....

Well, I can never be too impolite.. so i re-circled back and did the right thing and say the right politically correct words to make up for my bitchy outburst. Oh well...

Back to doing creativity writing. Need to hand in my individual paper by next Friday so I can concentrate on another paper the following week. Lots of deadlines rolling up.






No comments: