Thursday, October 18, 2012

28, 29, 30

Decided to skip school today since Lecture was recorded and i can access it online... Don't judge me! I'm entitled to skipping school (It's in my DNA - just look at my track record when I was in Secondary school, Junior College, University and to some extent.. work too..)

But the main reason why I didnt go was because I didnt wanna trudge along my school stuff to the party! There was a birthday celebration at Hackney and I went there at 5.30pm. Bought Port cause it was a house party and was entertained by Jimmy playing the guitar. Gosh.. He is good! I need to improve me skill level... (should I buy a guitar here?)



Drank a little that night, managed to reach home before the stroke of midnight. So I'm going to say something damn tai tai... which is i left because they went to a super not ATAS place to drink and the crowd was thinning.

Next day was a rest day, my Free Tuesdays! I dropped by Church to visit the Vicar and see if I can volunteer in some ways or another. I was hoping to go back to the worship or children ministry, but it may be I was needed in another area? Well, only time will tell!

Finally feel good to hit Yoga! Here's a pic of me below all happy and dressed up for 90mins of Hot Yoga! (Of course this was before the yoga, else you will be looking at a sweaty mess of a lobster)


Dinner was with Sam at Bermondsey Street, Zucca Italian restaurant we had really good antipasti - sea bream carpaccio (Aunty Connie/Jie and Mum would love this), ox tongue (I love it!), fried pumpkin slices (their specialty), ham, cheese (amazing! Jie and Kor will really like it!)...and truffle pasta as the main.

Apparently you need to reserve this place weeks ahead and I was fortunate enough to be invited just a few days before! Yay! What a treat! :)

On another note... look at the photos of my nephew I have been hoarding in my iphone. I steal from my sis/ my kor/ my cousins who posts on fb or instagrams... yes, I am getting a little crazy. But its crazy love, so its good crazy. And I'm thrilled that Ryan is wearing all my clothes from Chicago!!





And look look!!!! Ta daa!! Its a photo of the 2 of us together!!! wahaha, im rather proud of this photo. My first shot with Ryan. :P


Tonight, met Uncle Lawrence for dinner. He brought me to eat Lobster Noodles.. and frankly... I prefer the one at Macpherson. But it was nice seeing a familiar face, even though I had to travel quite outtadaway to meet him, it was nice and heartwarming. 


Today marks my one month in London! I've been here for 30 days already! Im happy with the  experiences I have gained in this short amount of time so far. :)

No comments: