I had a really good time at the Night festival and it signals to me how much I enjoy such hustle and bustle. Sure, there are times I think about the sweaty crowd, the human traffic that you have to shuffle against and the mere fact that some performances or artwork are just not all that exciting.
But when you put them all together, how you plan your time to maximize the things you see, how you get unexpectedly surprised by the pieces you encounter, how the company you have makes it easy and comfortable for you to take your time and absorb everything... yup, I'm a sucker for festivals. I really am. :)
But when you put them all together, how you plan your time to maximize the things you see, how you get unexpectedly surprised by the pieces you encounter, how the company you have makes it easy and comfortable for you to take your time and absorb everything... yup, I'm a sucker for festivals. I really am. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment