I found yoga!!!!! Woo Hoo! It's just across the street from my apartment and its Hot Yoga! 90 mins of pure agony! Yeah!!!!
Today was UCL's Freshers Fayre where its basically the time where all the clubs and societies line up and ask you to join them. It's open to all students but I think it primarily targets the undergraduate. I went there, took a look at the massive queues, the booth-like stations, the roaring music... and got really turned off. This is not my kind of crowd.
In SMU, what club did Stacey joined? None. Exactly.
That said, I did notice a few clubs that got my attention... mainly the Singapore Society (for when I miss home), there was also this club which was interesting, its called the walking and hiking club. Apparently they organize walks and hikes around UK. I think thats right up my alley. :)
Today was UCL's Freshers Fayre where its basically the time where all the clubs and societies line up and ask you to join them. It's open to all students but I think it primarily targets the undergraduate. I went there, took a look at the massive queues, the booth-like stations, the roaring music... and got really turned off. This is not my kind of crowd.
In SMU, what club did Stacey joined? None. Exactly.
That said, I did notice a few clubs that got my attention... mainly the Singapore Society (for when I miss home), there was also this club which was interesting, its called the walking and hiking club. Apparently they organize walks and hikes around UK. I think thats right up my alley. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment