Monday, September 24, 2012

7.5 I dont believe this.

I can't believe that in one week of being in London....

I have already finished one roll of kitchen towel....

One roll of toilet paper (Seriously, do I even go that much?)

Barely went through half of a 5l bottle of water in my room. (Seriously do I drink that little?!)

I have already used ALL my coats that I've brought over and its still not over.

I have spent SGD$2400 and im close to using up my budget for the month of September.

I need to change a few things in my lifestyle if i dont want to make this a habit.. I seriously need to start being careful of how much thrash I have and cant be too wasteful.

And I really need to start drinking more water. But how can I keep reminding myself to drink? Maybe everytime someone messages me "WATER", i'll promise to take out more bottle and start drinking it. I really cant continue this parched lifestyle.

Oh and I need to be careful on the money I spent. I cant keep living like a queen. I certainly do not have enough money to be one here.

On another note, I woke up to a very sweet email today from a very special guy. Haha... Thanks for still caring. :)

No comments: