Finally got a chance to speak to Sam on FT. Probably the second time this week we have spoken to each other "face-to-face". I think all I really needed to clear myself out of the blue was just someone to talk to, someone I can be honest with and just express myself to really.
Feel so much better after speaking to him, he really knows what to say to make me feel at ease and that I'm not alone. Of course, it was funny seeing how spoilt he has been living in a fancy hotel... Direct quotes from him:
Feel so much better after speaking to him, he really knows what to say to make me feel at ease and that I'm not alone. Of course, it was funny seeing how spoilt he has been living in a fancy hotel... Direct quotes from him:
"Look, you put your washing in the morning, and they come back, clean and pressed and hung in the cupboard!"
"And my pants come back in these little basket!"
"What! They didn't shine my shoes for me!"
"Oh we have two breakfast places we can go to, the executive lounge or the normal hotel lounge."
"The breakfast here is amazing! I have at least 3 courses to go through every morning."Anyhow, he gave me the idea about having a list of stuff that if I fix, it would make me happier. So i'll think about it on my way to Paris! Have a good weekend everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment