Thursday, October 03, 2013

Paris Weekend

So Paris was quite amazing. I did loads of things and it was good to meet Michael. We were pretty honest with each other about many things as well and I'm glad we cleared the air in some aspects. Went for museums, sat in cafes and had brunches, went for Bikram yoga together and attended a house party till 5 am where I met all his friends. It was cool. An awesome way to spend a weekend and it made me happy being able to spend time with those whom I genuinely love and have developed an emotional connection with during my time in London. It's sad he's not going to be around in UK anymore but I can see how much happier he is in France and he is surrounded by very good friends and he has a lot going for him. I'm happy he's happy. :)







 

No comments: