Sunday, October 13, 2013

A ittle ray of light

Lots of good things to share that I'm pleased about...

Got notified of my final thesis grade. Yup, yours truly is now a proud holder of a Masters with Distinction. :P I'm glad I can make my family proud too!

Work has been heavy but I got a good moral boost on Friday so that was quite a positive turn of events.

Managed to hang out with friends on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday night and the whole of Saturday which to me is a pretty good score on my social quota.

Did some exercise on Friday night and Sat. Well basic routines at home but they sure are tiring.

FT with the little one on his birthday! how sweet is it that he still remembers me! :P I hope he saw my video on the last post!

Managed to cook mapo tofu with prawns and minced beef tonight. Yummy! But now I feel guilty for eating what is at least 5 portion's worth!

Finally, counting down the days till Sam gets back. It's the last week of being on my own before my man returns next sat morning and I simply can't wait! I miss him so darn much! x






 

No comments: