Monday, September 02, 2013

Schedule for this week

Hanging out at Starbucks, guess it does not matter whether I'm in London or Nairobi or Singapore... I need a cafe to clear my thoughts and have some me-time. I thought I would be pretty relax this trip back, would just be reading and packing and spending time with the little nephew...

Sent out a flurry of whatsapp msgs last night and it turns out, I do want to meet people. I want to keep in contact with my friends back home and important connections I don't want to let go. So, just from this morning alone... here is the list of appointments lined up this week. Whoever wants to meet up, let me know, still here till Thursday morning.


As I am so adept at making lists, I do have a set of objectives for this trip back. Here goes:
  • Read finish my specific list of books to prepare me for work
  • Pack my house and reduce the stuff I have to two boxes. 
  • Catalog the books I have read onto goodreads
  • Download as many research articles as possible with my existing student ID on topics such as talent management, performance, coaching, leadership, derailment, personality, tests etc. 
  • Tidy up my computer and the documents inside so it doesnt look like a mess and clear space
  • Upload photos of Namibia and other trips to fb
  • Sort out my photos with a decent program since Picasa seems incoherent on a Mac
  • Buy more work clothes to bring to London (yes Sam, more stuff for Stacey!)
  • Create a new budget sheet for London
  • Check my eyes
  • Get started on a personal project

No comments: