Tuesday, November 27, 2012

60. Busy start to the week

Slept really late the night before but woke up at 8am. Something about the room, the mess, the clothes strewn on the floor, the dishes that needed to be washed... I got up and started cleaning the place.

Thought of going to Yoga at 10 but my body felt so heavy (which yes, may be another sign to go). I'll go on Tuesday. Promise.

Cooked myself a packet of noodles before heading off to a long day in School.

At 12, I met my personal development tutor. The meeting took a grand total of 5 minutes. Basically, she is someone assigned to me whom I can turn to should I need any help in any area of my life. (?!?!?)

Oh well, next was Stats Lecture which was a flop. As usual, I can only understand the first 5 minutes of the lecture before everything gets to a blur. I believe the only words I got were... "Good afternoon everyone, today i will be going through"...

Next, group project meeting which was another bummer. Turned out that everyone seemed aligned but in truth, we were all fighting for a different agenda. Some wants it to be interesting and fun, some wants it to be empirically sound, some wants it to be over and done with... Stacey just wants to get started.

Finally, the day started winding down and I met Felicia at 6pm for our Muscial. Watching Shrek tonight and was a little apprehensive bout the whole matter. But it turned out well, the fist set was a little "aburrido" but the second set was entertaining and funny. I had a good time!

After the show ended at 10pm, I walked down towards Embankment and met Sam for a drink at Gordon's Wine Bar. His message to me was amusingly cryptic... "I'm in the cave at the back. Meet me there. Gordon's". I didnt know if he was using a pseudo name for himself or if he was joking about being in a cave in a pub....And as it turned out, (and this is testimony to the interesting stuff you get to see in London)... there was a cave in the bar, downstairs, with all the cave wall- boulder texture type of feel so he really wasn't kidding. :)

Good and busy day. I like busy days. 

No comments: