Saw the doctor who informed me that the new Vaccination was only recently released so I must have caught the western hemisphere flu. I wanted to get the new vaccine there and then but she refused seeing that I am already infected so she advised me to get the jab when I am back in UK.
Great.
Anyhow, I've got drowsy drugs that will make the plane right back to London an easy ride.
But bummer... because of this flu, I should stay away from my Nephew until I recover. :(
Started planning the work I needed to do in Singapore, I've got 4 objectives to complete during my time here:
1) Study finish 3 chapters of Statistics (I've finished 1 already!)
2) Do relevant research and complete 80% of my Talent Management Essay (So far i'm on 0%)
3) Draft something up for my Church in UK
4) Research on a potential Engagement matrix questionnaire as a side project
Last night, we stumbled onto an Italian restaurant at Robertson Quay. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to drink a bottle of wine between the 2 of us and for me to insist on eating Macadamia Nut Haagen Daz Ice cream after (My absolute favorite!). The fever and the incessant coughing i'm experiencing now confirms that it was a bad decision on my part.
It was quite a high-strung night too... Or maybe it was just the sickness and the jet lag. But i'm glad I got it out of the way.
One less thing to worry about from now on.
Great.
Anyhow, I've got drowsy drugs that will make the plane right back to London an easy ride.
But bummer... because of this flu, I should stay away from my Nephew until I recover. :(
Started planning the work I needed to do in Singapore, I've got 4 objectives to complete during my time here:
1) Study finish 3 chapters of Statistics (I've finished 1 already!)
2) Do relevant research and complete 80% of my Talent Management Essay (So far i'm on 0%)
3) Draft something up for my Church in UK
4) Research on a potential Engagement matrix questionnaire as a side project
Last night, we stumbled onto an Italian restaurant at Robertson Quay. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to drink a bottle of wine between the 2 of us and for me to insist on eating Macadamia Nut Haagen Daz Ice cream after (My absolute favorite!). The fever and the incessant coughing i'm experiencing now confirms that it was a bad decision on my part.
It was quite a high-strung night too... Or maybe it was just the sickness and the jet lag. But i'm glad I got it out of the way.
One less thing to worry about from now on.
No comments:
Post a Comment