Just finished a conversation with Jie over Facetime. It was good talking to her and finally offloading all the things and worries in my heart.
Sometimes, nothing beats having a sibling around to just share and know that when they say they understand, they REALLY GET IT. Friends will never fully see from your perspectives, parents almost never see from your view but siblings... yea... they are priceless to have around. :) I feel better talking out my worries and my feelings that have been gnawing at me for the last few days. I just feel so insecure and London seems to lower my self-confidence somehow, I'm starting to get tired of putting on a facade that my life is going as planned and I know what's in store.
Quite a lazy Saturday for me today. Unexpected change of plans gave me a free day that I did not planned for. So, went out with Felicia for Dim Sum lunch, did some shopping, settled into a cafe to study and wound up surfing and blogging (Lazy Stacey). Don't wanna be wasting a day but I guess in order to not waste a day, you need to have time beforehand to plan for it to be busy first? Oh well, tomorrow will be better. I promise.
Went out on Friday night to a networking event. Didn't network much cause I was catching up with friends I went with instead. Stayed for awhile before going to supper at Jose at Bermondsey street. It was a nice, early not too crazy Friday night.
Sometimes, nothing beats having a sibling around to just share and know that when they say they understand, they REALLY GET IT. Friends will never fully see from your perspectives, parents almost never see from your view but siblings... yea... they are priceless to have around. :) I feel better talking out my worries and my feelings that have been gnawing at me for the last few days. I just feel so insecure and London seems to lower my self-confidence somehow, I'm starting to get tired of putting on a facade that my life is going as planned and I know what's in store.
Quite a lazy Saturday for me today. Unexpected change of plans gave me a free day that I did not planned for. So, went out with Felicia for Dim Sum lunch, did some shopping, settled into a cafe to study and wound up surfing and blogging (Lazy Stacey). Don't wanna be wasting a day but I guess in order to not waste a day, you need to have time beforehand to plan for it to be busy first? Oh well, tomorrow will be better. I promise.
Went out on Friday night to a networking event. Didn't network much cause I was catching up with friends I went with instead. Stayed for awhile before going to supper at Jose at Bermondsey street. It was a nice, early not too crazy Friday night.
No comments:
Post a Comment