Monday, November 05, 2012

Ryan Quah

You know how much you love a person when.... you get off from a plane, rush to their house, thinking you want to see someone but instead, have your entire mind occupied by someone else....

Glimpsed at Ryan for less than 5 seconds before bolting to my sis room to see her. Realizing only then, that all I was ever desperate about.. was just to see my sister. :)

Crying sisters make a good team...

Oh well, and here's pics of Ryan when I finally got to hold him....  I also teared when I first held him in my arms.... :P





Went out with Daniel for supper (or rather his dinner) at Mad Nest. Was enjoying Oishi Maki with a bottle of wine and Jordan joined us at midnight and presented me with an Apron! hahah From Cath Kidston.. Jordan... why get me an apron I can get from London to bring to London!? hahahah so cute!


Sunday is Ryan's one month celebration even though he is only 3 weeks old. Jie booked TMCC function room for it, it was cool!


I even went to get my hair professionally washed!


But the main star slept peacefully throughout his own show! Hahaha, I guess I should know, guys in my life are always the sleepy kind. :)


No comments: