Saturday, August 26, 2006

Yellow thong swimsuit!

So, I've got assignments to hand up on Monday, I've got about twenty other readings to do and im at my new place unpacking everything I own into the cupboards... In the midst of all my busy-ness... why then have I stopped everything I’ve been doing to blog?

Because my dears... of the wonders of windows... the same window in my room which brings in natural light and the beautiful breeze which makes it impossible for me to concentrate on anything I'm doing for more than 5 minutes. The same window which brings in the spectacular view of the pool and the clubhouse in my new condominium. And what a view I might add...

For contrasting with the blueness of the swimming area, up comes this thing parading in a yellow thong swimsuit.

This thing, which I am still admiring by the way is an extremely tanned, broad sholders, muscular arms, tapered waist, tight ass and strong legs...(a.k.a. super super buff) guy who looks like he just walked out from one of the manhunt magazines. Spiky hair, clean cut face, GORGEOUS body... ooh la la... and did I not mention... THE YELLOW THONG?!?!? He's suntanning, with his back facing my window, that just spells out open admiration for me... =P

Looks like I have one more reason to stay at home on Saturdays... or even better, go swimming...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tight ass..mmm...