Thursday, August 10, 2006

Basic pointers....

1. If I care about you, I'll listen very closely to every word you all say, I pick up everything you say, even though it might be said lightly and not meant to be taken seriously. Watch what you say around me.

2. I am sensitive. Especially to every member of my family because they mean so much to me. Sensitive to what you say about me, I cry when u say something hurtful, I take pride when you praise me. But I am also sensitive to how you say it, your tone, your gesture, your underlying meaning, I CAN pick up on those and usually, I CAN tell what someone is truly feeling despite what they are saying.


3. If you have nothing good to say to someone you are not quite familiar with, shut up. The most painful words come from people you are closest to. If you choose to see people by blinding their strengths and magnifying their faults, I won't use the same eyes as you, I'll just silently mock you and think you are one big fat joke to be living in a stagnant world that refuses to admit changes in people. And over time, I will ignore you and I will stay away from you so as not to "blemish" your "perfect" sight and line of vision.

4. If you ask me a superficial question, I will answer you with a superficial answer.

5. Apply a little understanding and a little patience and a little love. That's what being family is all about, and everyone is family.

6. If you see me looking at you while you are chiding me and staying quiet and not reacting at all, you know i've reached the stage where i have dismissed you and no longer feel anything about you.

7. Don't make me hate you. I just might.

No comments: