Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Stacey rambles on and on and on...

Yesterday and today seem to be battling with each other on which day can drag on the longest...

Hope this doesn't happen everyday till Saturday... I don't want the last moments of my time here to be spent agonizing about the long wait for the end.

My cramps started yesterday, really annoying and in a bid to take me away from the habit of swallowing pill after pill of panadol to ease the pain, my roommate bought me a heating pad for cramps which just needs to be affixed to the part where it hurts and it would supposedly ease my pain... Guess what... it did!

Yea! Can imagine my family and Jiang being happy for me, they know how much I struggle with this pain every month. Annoying symptoms that comes with the female species... But I don't know if this heat pad can be bought anywhere in Singapore or not... Hmm, oh well... I'm fine with Panadol as well I suppose.

Anyway, there's a pain at the bridge between my eyes, slightly more to my right eye. Like when I press it, it hurts. I don't know if it has to do with my eye itself or the bone, maybe I've pulled a muscle by concentrating too much in front of the comp every day or maybe someone hit me when I was sleeping (looks warily at roommate)... but its been 3 days so... we'll see how long more it lasts...

Jiang's at Orientation week this entire week, don't really know what that means but hopefully he wont be too tired and drained to explain it to me tonight. Poor boy was apologizing to me over sms over how he's sorry he cant spend time with me... I guess, every girl wants attention but it is unreasonable of me to ask for more than he can give and he has given so much. That's why I didn't call him at all last night, let him have some space away from me... so I was sooo happy when I woke up and he had tried calling me and and at 4.20a.m, he wrote me a letter! Ooooh! So sweet, kick ass surprise in the morning I tell you. There's nothing more blissful than waking up to see your bf smiling over you, or if he can't be there, he's trying his damnest to somehow show you his presence. Aaaah... (poof) *Stacey falls on cloud nine*

My sis is busy at work today, and yesterday, and the week before too... something I'm not used to. Seems like im in the habit of getting an msn message from her everytime I log on in my office computer. Its like... a constant you know? And now, its me who has to ask her, "are u busy today" yada yada and she is... more often than not, she is. She can't entertain me and I can't entertain her either and It just simply doesn't make time go by as fast as it used to... really hope for today to pass by ASAP cause at least I have something to look forward to at the end of the day from tomorrow on! My family is here in Hong Kong to bring me back!

Last night was one of the few lonely nights I've had without Jiang and I was just drifting in and out of sleep when Mr. Daryl Tay rings me up and starts strumming and plucking his guitar and singing songs to me! Ahh... swoooon... he really is gifted and everything is sooo nice and wonderful... Couldn't stop smiling on the phone haha. I like that song he composed! Sigh, love it when guys can play on an instrument and sing to me... Thanks Daryl!

Now im at work and there's still some time to kill before lunch. Think I shall go write back the letter Jiang wrote to me! =D I'm a happy happy girl... and I would be an even happier girl in 4 days time!

No comments: