Friday, March 31, 2006

whoever you are

I wish happiness was contagious... then i can spread mine to you...

I wish everyone can be as happy as i am and everyone can feel as content as me and i wish somehow i can actually transfer whatever positive energy i have over. And when everyone gets happy, they're somehow pass it back to me when i need it...

Because happiness isnt contagious, but sadness is.

I see problems everywhere and the worst thing, i cant fix it... in any way. I wish i can just smile and act silly so they're just laugh it off but you know deep down they're really hiding it. I wish i can go to the root of the problem and just confront it and take it away, but thats not possible either. And then... without knowing, their mood affects yours and you start feeling lousy and then before you know it, you pass on the sadness to someone else.

Im just lucky and blessed that i have someone who can cheer me up anytime and who would be there for me when im sad, someone who will always manage to bounce me back when im down... but there are those who dont have such special someone and thats when i need to let go and be THE one for them.

So come find me, whoever you are, however you feel, if you're sad, let me be there for you, let me in on your pain, let me be your shoulder to cry on, let me hold your hand and walk with you, let me be your friend, your sister.

And if you're happy come find me too... pass it to me let me be happy for you. let me smile with you, laugh with you, dance with you.

"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour. For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up." - Bible: Ecclesiastes

I love you, whoever you are.

2 comments:

jiang said...

So ...

V ...

tizz said...

Fuck off bugger!!!!