Friday, November 22, 2013

Conversations around the house...

Conversation 1:

"Stop making the bath mat wet! When I shower, I don't make the floor wet, why do you make it wet when you shower?"
"Because I actually shower properly"
(Responded with silence)
(Haughtily shifts the bath mat away from the tub)

"Why do you move it away!"
"Cause you're making it wet"
"Then what's the point of getting a bath mat!"
(Responded with silence)
 
Solution to that: Buy many bath mats to carpet the toilet with
 
Conversation 2:
 
"Why do you buy towels that only looks pretty but they are small and they don't dry properly" 
"Because your towels are big and scratchy and only work with people with lots of body hair" 
 
Conversation 3:
 
"Baby, I lost the battery...I was fiddling with the camera and it was gone just like that!"
"Oh no! let me help you look."
(After a few days of looking)... "Oh, I realise I never had it in the first place."
(Responded with silence)
 
Conversation 4:
 
"Why do we have so many pillows on the bed!"
"Because I like pillows" 
"Yes, but do we need 6?!" 
(Responded with silence)
 
Conversation 5:
 
"I love you!"
"I love you.... tube"
(Responded with silence)
 


No comments: