So something seems to be wonky with my food cravings....
I have this inexplicable need to eat hashbrowns. Yes. Hashbrowns. I woke up one morning (or quite a few mornings) and demanded hashbrowns.
Oh yes, I was being quite a child. In fact, I was so persuasive, I managed to get those around me hooked onto the hashbrown fervour.
Well, needless to say, we satisfied our hashbrown cravings but since then... I find myself wandering into a particular store to get this particular bad boy.
Om Nom Nom... Awesome way to start the day. Quite healthy too. :P
I have this inexplicable need to eat hashbrowns. Yes. Hashbrowns. I woke up one morning (or quite a few mornings) and demanded hashbrowns.
Oh yes, I was being quite a child. In fact, I was so persuasive, I managed to get those around me hooked onto the hashbrown fervour.
Well, needless to say, we satisfied our hashbrown cravings but since then... I find myself wandering into a particular store to get this particular bad boy.
Om Nom Nom... Awesome way to start the day. Quite healthy too. :P
No comments:
Post a Comment