Wow
Haven't updated in awhile have I?! Since the bf returned, its been a dip down of updates. Well, sorry about that. I do update it, I just never publish posts because I always leave them unfinished and in drafts!
It's certainly been peak and troughs here in London Town and through it all, I think Sam has been keeping me very very very sane indeed. Work has certainly been piling up and I have my ups and downs and I do get emotional and I do get excited. I reckon I go out more than Sam (didn't think that was possible but yea) or I try to and because he is around, he keeps me busy at week just cause I don't want to go back to an empty apartment!
So yes... more posts coming up right... now.
Haven't updated in awhile have I?! Since the bf returned, its been a dip down of updates. Well, sorry about that. I do update it, I just never publish posts because I always leave them unfinished and in drafts!
It's certainly been peak and troughs here in London Town and through it all, I think Sam has been keeping me very very very sane indeed. Work has certainly been piling up and I have my ups and downs and I do get emotional and I do get excited. I reckon I go out more than Sam (didn't think that was possible but yea) or I try to and because he is around, he keeps me busy at week just cause I don't want to go back to an empty apartment!
So yes... more posts coming up right... now.
No comments:
Post a Comment