Tuesday, December 03, 2013

time back in Singapore

I had a good time in Singapore work-wise. It was exciting being part of a team and I found what I was lacking in terms of my enjoyment at work - collaboration. In London, despite the bigger number of headcount, somehow you feel lonely cause you're not really a part of anything. And because you're so big, you tend to get forgotten too.

Family wise, it was great seeing Ryan and everyone. That little boy is so cute! But you can't deny there were lots of other stuff going on too and it was quite an intense and heavy trip back. I'm glad I was there to at least witness certain things or be closer to issues. But, it makes me worried that things are not going to be told or shared to me now that I'm in London. So there is that little bit of worry there.

 

No comments: