Sunday, January 15, 2006

To Glowy

I went out with Gloria last night, after drinking, eating supper and sending her home, i left feeling somewhat contented but yet pensive.

It is true, people do come up with silly excuses like "i was sleepy" or "i was drunk" to explain their behaviors and actions. I was trying to cover up myself and i shouldnt have done that, least of all in front of Gloria, someone who astonishingly manages to understand me so well. It's so comforting to know someone is there, who experiences the same things as you and everything we talk about is so real and so close to home. I can never dream of "abandoning" you, if i were to do so, i would be losing more of myself than just you because you are indispensable to me. And thats my promise to you.

I feel contented because i have finally found someone i can talk to about everything and share everything out in the open. And you dont judge Glo, which is the most important thing to me. I think on some level, i am as lost as you are in life, but im pretty sure we'll manage to find the way out.

Call me anytime dear, I meant it when i said i would gladly put down everything when it comes to you.

2 comments:

glowyglowy said...

thanks stacey. you know i was just telling a friend the other day, that i like stacey most of all because i think she's honest with me. and not many people are. so thank you for your honesty and frankness, i value it so much. and not to mention, your sound pieces of advice. (i.e. hurrying the taxi driver and how to send a PROPER reply-able sms!) hehehe.

Unknown said...

haha thanks dear. you mean soooo much to me. if only u knew just how much that is. =)love u!