Thursday, January 26, 2006

thursday morning

I like this GSR... SESS 3.2. I like coming in in the morning, place my bag on the chair, push the table all the way to the window and then stare out while i study. I like being in a closed room and yet at the same time, in an open space. Ha. my inspiration for future housing and decor plans.

People who come to the window-cornered GSRs and close the blinds should just give it up to others who truly appreciate it.

I've been here for a few mornings for a few weeks and its becoming my ritual to kick-start the day. I just need the silence, i need the time, i need the space.

Met denise here for a "meeting". Ha. put two girls in the room, in the morning, sleepy and tired, complaining and whining, and you get zilch work done. But she did introduce me to red bull though, vouching for its ability to "vitalize body and mind". Well, im not sure if the "energy drink" works but my heart is pumping faster now and i am slightly more awake, but my eyes are still heavy and it hasnt done anything to erase or lessen my desire for sleep.

I should get to work soon. I have countless of things to do if i wanna do well this term. More readings, more notes, more preparation before classes. But somehow, u can just feel that this term, the feeling isnt there anymore and its not going to be as rewardful as last term's. I just get so easily distracted. with what? i dont know either.

Going for 2 continous classes soon. 12-3.15, 3.30-6.45... whoa... bring it on man. Thursday's are always bad. First Tiff and Des, then Fang and Ben, not that i dont love them, its just im sure seeing my girlfriends with their boyfriends continuously for the whole day certainly doesn't distract me... oh well, at least i'll be TRYING to pay attention.

I suppose thats why i like bidding for classes by myself and i dont know if its a bonus if i coincidentally end up in the same classes as friends. Not a big coincidence since the school's population is so small. Oh well... i like working alone sometimes i suppose. Ah, in a whiny mood.

Bleh, its time for classes.

1 comment:

sq said...

woot. i've finally completed the poem. and i removed a word. it's dedicated to u, my muse of the day. haha




Pantomime

Oh what is love,

But a clever little pantomime?
Garbed equally in brilliant motley
Or black and white rhyme.
A portrait of unsullied glee,
Yet palpable and culpable
Of dastardly connivance and tragedy.
Clever twit delightfully bilingual
In both silence and playful revelry.

Weaving stories and worlds
From expansive nothingness
For the imagineless mind but unfurls
A landscape of richness.
Addled trickster nary a stand.
Content a truthful phoney.
Oh what is love then,
But a beautiful irony?