Tuesday, December 27, 2005

my letter to nick

Dear Nick,

Don't you think it's weird that being friends for almost 4 years, we've hardly met past ten times? But I think therein lies the beauty of our friendship.

There was a period of time when we haven't talked to each other for almost a year and when you called me and we talked, you said that nothing has changed. I guess you're just someone that I know that even if we haven't seen each other for so long we would still be friends and there wouldn't be a difference.

(Actually, I think that without my perseverance and pure determination to keep you as my friend, we wouldn't have reached this stage at all.) Isn't it ironic that you were the one that told me during the first three months that we probably wouldn't keep in touch? Besides where else can I find a friend, as u so subtly put it, who is completely "brutally" honest with me?

You've always been a friend to me, not any friend but the truest anyone can find. I just feel sorry that I haven't been anything more than an "entertaining" friend. Thanks for everything Nick and look me up when you come back here. And just because you're leaving for Australia for so long, I shall finally forgive you for not staying in CJ despite your "moving speeches of I'm not leaving CJ".

Besides, i would never be able to hold a grudge against you. There's no reason to.

Love,
Stace

No comments: