Traveling? nuff said. Endless hours on board the plane and being transported from one place to another, losing track of time and body going crazy with all the different timings to eat or sleep.
Perhaps booking so many flights in between in such a short time frame is not the smart thing to do.
Regardless, I enjoyed my time in Amsterdam. Spending time with Sam's family was nothing short of amazing. They are very nice and warm people and you feel accepted and part of this noisy yet close family. :)
It was also fun cycling at night or in the day in Amsterdam. Well, I don't really fancy cycling that much but I could sit on Sam's bike as he whizzed around. By the end of the trip, my butt was super sore but still can't negate that I had a good time. :)
Here's a pic of him being a swanker, riding at night with his sunglasses so he can look cool. Haha.
Ooh and I saw the red light district too, quite a sight to see so many girls with good bodies (most of them) parading around in their underwear on display through glass windows.
Amsterdam. It's been a good trip. :)
Perhaps booking so many flights in between in such a short time frame is not the smart thing to do.
Regardless, I enjoyed my time in Amsterdam. Spending time with Sam's family was nothing short of amazing. They are very nice and warm people and you feel accepted and part of this noisy yet close family. :)
It was also fun cycling at night or in the day in Amsterdam. Well, I don't really fancy cycling that much but I could sit on Sam's bike as he whizzed around. By the end of the trip, my butt was super sore but still can't negate that I had a good time. :)
Here's a pic of him being a swanker, riding at night with his sunglasses so he can look cool. Haha.
Ooh and I saw the red light district too, quite a sight to see so many girls with good bodies (most of them) parading around in their underwear on display through glass windows.
Amsterdam. It's been a good trip. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment