Wednesday, July 10, 2013

OOH

Realized that when one reads my posts, I can seem highly emotionally unstable cause my mood seems to swing from one end of the pendulum to another. Please bear in mind these are updates that happen across a few days or even weeks. I have obviously recovered the next time I type out a paragraph. :)

Anyway, back to the previous matter, I encountered something that made me pissed off and left me feeling vulnerable and unstable. It brought back alot of negative feelings and I had no one to turn to to talk it out or even share what I was feeling. So it resulted in a vicious emotional typhoon that left me feeling pissed off, angry and yet resigned at the same time. And all that time, it was just churning within me, with no outlet and I was getting miserable. (not a good time to step on my toes). But as with all cycles, after the rain and thunder comes the sunshine so, after talking it out yesterday, I do feel much better. so yay!






No comments: