Sometimes, I just need to keep telling myself I'm over thinking things
Things are definitely not how I picture it in my mind and things are definitely much simpler.
London is taking so long to respond back to me because they are finalizing the details of my contract. It's not that they are having second thoughts or revising the agreement.
It's common to take such a long time to clean up my data. It's not that I'm stupid or I have crap data, it just takes a little patience and it will reward you once you have done it properly.
It is ok to look at more options before you sign the dotted line. You are not dragging anyone down the mud just by asking them opportunities available, you are inquiring about potential assignments that might be better than the London offer.
He just needs some time alone to do his own thing. He is definitely not flying out of the country just to be away from you. Stop being silly.
It's ok to be in London and not have any firm plans in mind. Your social calendar does not need to be packed all the time. Anyway, you just came back from your travels and barely had two seconds to plan out your weeks ahead. Stop thinking you need to be a social butterfly, and you ARE going out every night btw. Just so happened that those are spontaneous calls and not planned outings.
Things are definitely not how I picture it in my mind and things are definitely much simpler.
London is taking so long to respond back to me because they are finalizing the details of my contract. It's not that they are having second thoughts or revising the agreement.
It's common to take such a long time to clean up my data. It's not that I'm stupid or I have crap data, it just takes a little patience and it will reward you once you have done it properly.
It is ok to look at more options before you sign the dotted line. You are not dragging anyone down the mud just by asking them opportunities available, you are inquiring about potential assignments that might be better than the London offer.
He just needs some time alone to do his own thing. He is definitely not flying out of the country just to be away from you. Stop being silly.
It's ok to be in London and not have any firm plans in mind. Your social calendar does not need to be packed all the time. Anyway, you just came back from your travels and barely had two seconds to plan out your weeks ahead. Stop thinking you need to be a social butterfly, and you ARE going out every night btw. Just so happened that those are spontaneous calls and not planned outings.
No comments:
Post a Comment