Getting back from London there hasnt been a day I was not doing anything. From interviews to replying emails, to sorting out travels and then to spending time with the bf. Sam and I have been having quite serious conversations about life after my masters. His plans, my plans, where they mesh, where they do not mesh, being realistic about what will happen and being optimistic about what we want to happen and also being pessimistic about what could potentially happen. I have newfound appreciation for this incredibly smart, down to earth and yet goofy optimistic fellow.
Whatever the case, my mind has been preoccupied with one thing. My trip to Portugal and my days traveling solo. I'm toying with the idea of traveling bymyself from portugal to spain but I know that's incredible ambitious, not to mention I havent been the best of health lately so it might be wise to stay put in one country. Oh well, who knows!! Let's leave it all up to the wind and go where the wind blows.
I'll bring my laptop to work on my dissertation, I'll bring versatile clothes that can weather through any climate, I'll bring my credit card to take care of money woes and I'll bring my passport, to be free.
One way ticket to Portugal, no return ticket back. I'm a global citizen now!
Whatever the case, my mind has been preoccupied with one thing. My trip to Portugal and my days traveling solo. I'm toying with the idea of traveling bymyself from portugal to spain but I know that's incredible ambitious, not to mention I havent been the best of health lately so it might be wise to stay put in one country. Oh well, who knows!! Let's leave it all up to the wind and go where the wind blows.
I'll bring my laptop to work on my dissertation, I'll bring versatile clothes that can weather through any climate, I'll bring my credit card to take care of money woes and I'll bring my passport, to be free.
One way ticket to Portugal, no return ticket back. I'm a global citizen now!
2 comments:
oh don't worry ... here in singapore our fate also depends on where the wind blows ...
oh don't worry ... here in singapore our fate also depends on where the wind blows ...
Post a Comment