Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Work Life Balance

Received an offer from the London company the third day I arrived in Portugal. Confused about what to do.

On one hand, I wanna do the job they are offering. On the other hands, their pay and position is quite low and I'm not particularly motivated to start from the bottom. But it is exciting to be working in London.

A week later, I receive 2 separate emails from 2 different groups of people, Accenture who is hinting to me on potential project work in UK, at a managerial role. I also received a separate offer from Soo Phen who works in HK for a HR position based in HK also at a manger position.

Choices choices. But i guess this is a good dilemma to be in right? I've just written off a letter to the London company asking them for my time to make a decision. I need more time and clarity to think about what I want.

As for now, I'm leaning towards London.

 

No comments: