Sunday, June 23, 2013

A little more stability.. or is it the calm before the storm?

Finally decided. After a rather pleasant call from YSC, have gone ahead and accepted their offer. Heads up people, you're looking at a true Business Psychologist who is gonna start her first gig in the busy city of London.

So I need to start the ball rolling now. Quit Accenture, turn down offers and start planning a move to London which includes finding an apartment to stay in, things to bring to Singapore, start planing multiple trips to Singapore now that I know I'm going to be away and start packing stuff in Singapore since family is on the move yet again. (Thankfully, this time its not within the same building)

My dissertation is also starting to take shape. I finally have the data and a rather vague sense of direction to follow. All i need to do now is to read voraciously and start jotting down notes in preparation for my paper. I figure I can still do some traveling but i'll need bits of time here and there to sit down for a couple of hours a day to start doing my work.

Am I just feeling calm now because one part of my life seems to have some sort of stable footing. Is this a temporary peace?

No comments: