Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What? another weekend has passed by so quickly? where have the days gone to?

Preparing for my exams that are coming up next week. Seems like all the hours and days have just melted and blurred. I can't believe one weekend has passed and its already the end of Tuesday here! Eeeks! I am far from ready for my exam!

Finally finished doing up a paper today. Gosh, 2 weeks of agony doing that piece I tell you, i'm relieved it is over.

On Monday night, gave Marianne a treat for her Birthday. We went to Jose, this amazing restaurant that I love which serves amazing Tapas food. Its a place I would want to bring Jie if we ever go for our ladies night out in London. :)

My exams are coming up next week so I need to kick up the gear and get into the mood of studying and cramming. I think exercise would help, considering i have not been exercising regularly for a month now and my body is starting to feel lethargic.

Here are some random but cool things I've been doing or will be doing:

1) Checked out a bath/ hammam spa thingy where you basically go into different rooms for steam/ sauna/ shower... kinda like turkish baths

2) Ate my very first Persian food. Well, it's kinda like Turkish food but it was still good

3) Went back to school yesterday after a month of not stepping into that building. Amazing isnt it

4) Ran out of money. Realized I had 0.16 pounds left in my bank account. Had to transfer money from my savings account to the current account but I could only do that on Monday. Luckily I had a credit card to tide me through the weekend.

5) London is sunny now!!!! Wore my fav skirt almost everyday and now chilling out in my shorts. (You know the white one that I wear all the time?) :)


No comments: