I thought it was going to be easy, traveling from Italy to Spain to all parts of UK to Ireland and back again.
Truth is, I'm tired.
I miss my bed and my room, I miss having my space and I miss being able to chill, sit down by a cafe and just read.
There's a certain buzz about traveling that makes returning home feel so darn good. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely pleased with my travels and I would do them all over again in a heartbeat. I love the excitement of exploring new places, of soaking in the culture and history of another land... I'm just saying... it always feels good to be back. :) And I guess it's not about whether i'm back to Singapore or when I'm back to London... but just back to whatever I can claim as my own space.
Promise I would write about my trips in later updates, for now let me just chill, breathe in the polluted London air, decompress into my un-made bed and let out a very big aaaaaahhhh....
Truth is, I'm tired.
I miss my bed and my room, I miss having my space and I miss being able to chill, sit down by a cafe and just read.
There's a certain buzz about traveling that makes returning home feel so darn good. Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely pleased with my travels and I would do them all over again in a heartbeat. I love the excitement of exploring new places, of soaking in the culture and history of another land... I'm just saying... it always feels good to be back. :) And I guess it's not about whether i'm back to Singapore or when I'm back to London... but just back to whatever I can claim as my own space.
Promise I would write about my trips in later updates, for now let me just chill, breathe in the polluted London air, decompress into my un-made bed and let out a very big aaaaaahhhh....
No comments:
Post a Comment