Greetings from Barcelona! Just woke up at the hostel (I'm an early riser) and now lounging at Starbucks before I make my way to Montserrat, a place 1hr away from here. That's what I will be doing the whole day today. Hike up a mountain that looks like a saw. :)
Rome was nice but Barcelona is beautiful. I can really live here. Everything is just wonderful, from to scenery to the food to the history and architecture... It's turning to be one of my top 3 cities! Did a bike tour around the town and its just nice and peaceful and oh so lovely.
Tmr I return back to London, I really can't wait for that. All this time of traveling between countries and sleeping in dorms just makes me happy to be back in my own space soon. At least I won't have to be so self conscious all the time.
Will upload pics on Facebook once I get back. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment