Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Getting more and more fired up

Plans for the upcoming weeks have finally firmed up! I think I'm the sort of person that only moves when I feel some sort of fire up my ass.

So here's the itinerary:

20th Mar - 25th Mar: Italy - Rome and Florence
25th Mar - 28th Mar: Barcelona
29th Mar - 1st April: Somewhere with Sam
2nd April - 7th April: Driving up to Ireland/ Dublin and Manchester

In between, to complete the following deadlines:

1. Paper due on 22nd Mar
2. Set up of initial phase of project by 27th Mar
3. Complete 100% essay grade of a module by 22nd April
4. Complete 50% essay grade of a module by 22nd April
5. Prepare for exams starting end April to May

Busy busy times ahead... :)

1 comment:

Felicia Tan said...

oo looks like i won't be seeing u for a while then! boo :p