I have not been doing my Stats coursework which is due 2 days after I return to London....
Not been researching for my essay which is due in January....
I have not been thinking about my dissertation and potential topics I want to take up....
I have not been worrying about my career...
I have not been practicing my Spanish and have now forgotten most of my vocab!
It has certainly not been a fruitful nor productive time in Singapore in terms of work....
Not been researching for my essay which is due in January....
I have not been thinking about my dissertation and potential topics I want to take up....
I have not been worrying about my career...
I have not been practicing my Spanish and have now forgotten most of my vocab!
It has certainly not been a fruitful nor productive time in Singapore in terms of work....
No comments:
Post a Comment