Oh yea, we also went Rock Climbing together too...
I spent time with my adorable oh-so-unbelievably cute nephew! He loves hearing me talk about my day, or about the food I've been eating and once I ran out of topic, he was even enthralled with my take on Photosynthesis and H2O formation! Here's a rhyme we made up together to pass the time!
"I am Ryan I like to bounce!
I am Ryan I weigh 220 Ounce!
When I'm awake, I like to kick with my toes
When I'm asleep, I like to scratch my nose
I am Ryan I like to smile
So won't you come and talk to me for awhile?"
Been hanging out at one of my favorite malls. It's small, it's private and it has starbucks!
I have also been playing hordes of Mahjong! (and losing but its ok... not much!)
And when that wasn't enough.. the gamblers in our family went on for POKER with the full poker table cloth, chips, wine and cheese to follow!
Went on a cousin outing to create the christmas gift together!
Did Hula hoop almost everyday whenever I can or have the energy to! Let's tone that waist!
Met Jia and Fang for a girl's catchup! How cool (or unfortunate) that somehow, the three of us... always end up with the same situation at the same time. All went to school together, all dated SJI boys at the same time, all got a job before grad, all QUIT and JOBLESS at the same time and now ALL of us are studying together! :) Friends through thick and thin!
Spent some time with mummy
Explored new places to eat in Singapore!
Ate healthily
Ate unhealthily....
Upheld my crazy reputation in my family and made a fool out of myself for their amusement... Here's a series of shots where we took apart my prison outfit (made out of a hat, a shirt and pants) and Lyn, Kev and I each wore a piece of it. Then we tried to recreate the whole look using the 3 of us.
Attempt 1: Stace (wearing the pants) hiding her face, Lyn (shirt) and Kevin (Hat). Obviously didnt work cause you can still see my body!
Attempt 2: Stace hiding under the shirt of Lyn. Again, while it is funny, it was still not successful. You can still see her!
Attempt 3: Stace crawls down, shows her butt while lyn sits on it. Although, it is hilarious but still a failure, you can still see Lyn's legs!
Attempt 4: Success!!!!!! And after this shot, Stace had fallen to the ground dissolving in giggles.
Last but not least! I sold my apartment and received the biggest cheque I have ever received in my life!
It's been a good trip back to Singapore! :)










1 comment:
lovely! :) if only the stupid people who issued the cheque spelt your name right! :)
Post a Comment