Thursday, January 24, 2013

Finally.. a breather

Seems like I have been working my ass off ever since I got back to London.

It has been a neverending stream of activities going on and I find myself rushing between places, never having enough sleep, never having enough time and consequently never having enough energy.

Can't even recall what happened over last week and what has been happening this week. time just seems to blur and mix together... I get days jumbled up and my sleep pattern has been short and infrequent.

Venice was cool, will upload pics and commentary in the other blog.... right now, I just need to...chill.

Finally finished my paper which is due today. This has been the nightmare since Monday and I've not had one peaceful night of rest ever since I embarked on this monster.

On Tuesday, I sat down and started clearing the hordes of emails that I have left untouched for awhile... It took me the entire morning to sift through the junk, methodically weed out the things I need to do which included administrative matters, bills, fees, travel details, family stuff I promised I will do...

And even when i have done all this plus today when I have finally finished my essay, why do I not feel like I can still take a break?

Right, because the essay is only one small task, there are many bigger ones lined up for the days ahead. Not to mention decisions I need to weigh and make...

Oh Lord, be with me.... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jiayou! Here's some relief if you need!

http://southkoreaaddict.blogspot.sg/2011/06/running-man-ep-10-with-cha-tae-hyun.html

toji