Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Took this from Thunker's meme...

1. My ex is: nothing like my current boyfriend which is why i know this one will work and last. =)

2. Maybe i should: see the doctor about this cough and sorethroat im having...

3. I love: the way raindrops falls on my face...

4. I dont understand: DOTA

5. I lose: my balance all the time... even while standing... =(

6. People say I'm: silly. I guess I am and in some ways im proud of it. =)

7. Love is: necessary.

8. Somewhere, someone is: Dying

9. I will always: believe in Him

10. Forever is: just the next stop...

11. I never want to: accuse someone of something they never did because i hate that feeling

12. I think the current US president: has raised much controversy, something what this current system has raised too...

13. When i wake up in the morning: I'll almost always receive an sms from Jiang.

14. My past was: nothing secret nor fascinating but i kinda like it.

15. I get annoyed when: people repeat what they say THRICE.

16. Parties are for: people who buy in too much to the socialite lifestyle

16a. Parties are for: those that truly deserves them

17: My dog: would be a Husky and I'll love him very much, to the extent that i would pay $20,000 to give him a stem cell operation should anything happen to his leg!!!

18. My cat: would be a small glass figurine that would be placed precariously on the edge of the shelf.

19. Kisses are the best when: it is followed after a praise or an affirmation.

20. Tomorrow is: a horribly horribly horribly long day... one which i pray my bf would end with a movie night out...

21: I really want: to be together with someone that will last till the end of time... =)

22. I have low tolerance for people who: are stupid and insensitive.

1 comment:

Nick said...

Nice survey Stace! Nice survey Stace! Nice survey Stace!