I'm so tired. I've had such a long break week. Really. I know I didnt do a single thing this whole week but i honestly dont care at all...
I've been so preoccupied with Biz Law preparations which was held on Saturday (and which didnt go that well either) and that basically sapped up my entire "break holiday".
On top of that, Sunday was just taken up by being a marker for the chairty golf tounament. 7a.m to 5.30p.m! bloody 10 hours in the sun... feeling so fried, so tired and so gone... just gone...
i wont lie. i am exhausted. completely, inexorably exhausted. I think last night was the first night i slept while meeting Jiang... instead of the other way round... sigh. something's not right.
And this sty in my eye is really bothering me. its affecting my vision and my looks. ta ma di. Im going to see the doc today hopefully he can give me something to remove this bloody thing or better yet, he can operate it out for me there and then.
Im going through some rough patch in my life now. I sleep late thinking about who i am, what am i, what i want to be, whats wrong with me, what do i want from people and i just think its a personal thing that i have to deal with and well... find some way to accept. And if i dont accept it, find some way to change it... the thing is... i always stall when im making some big decisions for myself... im always afraid to meet that barrier, to meet that wall that'll tell me something i dont want to hear...
Let me run away, run to your arms and hide,
Hide from the world, hide from my own soul
Let me run away
1 comment:
You sound like you need to be in one of my philo classes. There, we'll tell you about how the universe is shaped like a pringles potato chip.
In that context, the self, is but a grain of salt.
Post a Comment